Claire and Jeff did a little painting one snow day.
This is something to capture on camera! Me playing in the snow! Brrrr…I'm not a fan of being outside in the cold! But of course, if Claire wants to go, I must do it! :)
Poor Anna wanted to come out and play too!
In the middle of the hundreds of Valentine's Day cookies, I had this Penn State and Sherando Wrestling set to make. It was fun to not make hearts for a change!
The girls also had spirit week at school and one day was character dress up day. Claire has some great dresses thanks to her Aunt Kim and Nonnie, but decided to be Snow White because she was sure everyone else would want to be Elsa!
One of my former students signed to play at Lafayette, and I didn't want to go to the signing ceremony empty handed, so I brought these!
And these were fun too! A good friend from New York wanted these for her husband, since they were going to the game.
These two girls are the best of friends!
There's a little look into what's been happening the past few weeks. Life has been good, like it always is. Both Jeff and Kristi were awesome helping me with everything from dinner, the girls, the dishes and helping put cookies in bags. Those 600+ cookies I made in one week would have absolutely killed me if it wasn't for them! I'll share again soon from my sister's visit!



No comments:
Post a Comment