2.17.2014

Six Months

It's been a half a year.  Six months.  Six months people!  Can you believe that?!  Oh, I'm talking about six months since Anna was born.  Where in the heck did those months go?  When you really think about it, a half a year is kind of a long time.  But then you think about it again, and it always goes so darn fast.  These past six months have FLOWN by.  I am so grateful to have such a happy and healthy little lady.  Anna is just about ready to take off.  She gets up on all fours and is rocking back and forth, and sometimes even does this really weird bear crawl type pose where she's up on her feet and her hands, not her knees.  She's not quite sure what she wants to do from there, but I guess it's fun for her.  She is totally itching to get moving to keep up with Claire.  It will be interesting to see how Claire handles things when Anna is actually mobile.  I think for now Claire kind of likes it that Anna just sits and watches!
Anna pretty much likes all the foods she has had so far.  And I actually think she prefers vegetables to fruits!  She loves green beans and squash!  And peas.  Oh, and sweet potatoes, can't forget about those!  She still goes to bed around 7 each night (sometimes earlier if she's cranky) and will typically sleep until  at least 6:15.  Sometimes it's later, and some mornings we have to wake her up to feed her and get her dressed.
I think before I know it we'll be celebrating her first birthday!





No comments: