We also went to Jeff's wrestling match on Wednesday night, and then Thursday night I had to work the wrestling match at our school. That threw me off too.
Now....I can also set one thing straight...I went to bed late FOR ME, which to some of you, is not very late at all!! Everyone knows their body and knows how they function best, and for me, that's going to bed early since I'm up around 5 each day. So, going to bed at 10:30 instead of 9 (or earlier!) is a huge difference for me!
I am feeling so excited for this break from school and for Christmas! I am looking forward to Claire's excitement this year, because I think she's finally starting to "get it" and should have lots of fun.
Jeff is away for a few days at a tournament, but I'm sure there's lots that will keep the girls and I busy. (Although that probably doesn't involve going to any stores!) Perhaps we'll get some outdoor play time since today it's nearly 70 degrees and tomorrow is supposed to be the same.
A football themed cookie order for a birthday gift. (These were very fun to make in the middle of all the Christmas cookie madness!)
I just can't stop checking out these adorable little reindeer!
Please forgive some of these photos! I took them with my phone, some after I already had the cookies in bags. I need to make it a priority to take a nice photo of all the cookies I make prior to bagging them up.
Doggie birthday cookies for a first birthday!
I almost had a minor meltdown with these boxes, because I ordered the WRONG size box for the cookies!! Ugh! The snowman is supposed to have mittens, and hot chocolate and more goodies around the side, but there is no room. Better figure out what to do with the rest of these "too small" boxes, because I ordered a whole bunch of them!
Kind of as a joke, I made some cookies of my dad's face...using a football cutter, of course!







No comments:
Post a Comment