12.20.2013

Anna is four months old!

My sweet little Anna is moving on to her fourth month!  She is now a master at rolling over.  (uh oh!) And happily stays on her belly once she is there!  She's still a great sleeper, but apparently doesn't care much for naps at day care.  She does ok as far as that goes at home, so I can't complain too much!  And let's talk about her laugh.  Oh my goodness.  I seriously can't stand the cuteness when she starts giggling!  SO cute!  It seems like peek-a-boo gets her going the most, but Jeff also has the ability to make silly faces and noises at her and she laughs and laughs!  She always ends up with the hiccups after a good laugh, but that doesn't seem to bother her!  She goes back to the doctor after the first of the year, so I'll let you know her stats then.  I am pretty certain that Claire was ready like yesterday for her to start doing things so they can play together.  Claire is pretty good about asking her to play (so cute!) or "reading" books to her, or singing to her.

 Claire obviously wanted in on the action.  She was on her way to take a bath, and had no clothes on.  I don't think I'll share those pictures here!

No comments: