I'm telling you something...you have to make these Candy Cane Biscotti. Like, right now. I'm pretty sure you have all of the ingredients sitting around, so just do it. The hardest part about making these is crushing up the candy canes, (and finally after about the 15th time I've made these I used my food processor to break them up! Duh, Michele!) and well, not eating them as soon as they come out of the oven. Ok, so that is probably the hardest part, but whatever. Maybe you have more self control than I do. I'm not even really that much of a candy cane or peppermint fan, but these....oh man...these are good. So trust me, even if you don't love peppermint, make them anyway, and try them. The recipe says to dip one end in white chocolate. You can do that if you want, but I'm lazy, and if I make them for myself, I skip that step. (Although, I've done it before, and it makes them even more delicious, if that's even possible!)
I hope you're having a great weekend!
You'll have to excuse me now as I go eat some biscotti!
And here's a picture of Anna, because posts with pictures are always more fun, right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment