Anna is full of smiles. She is SO CLOSE to rolling over. She tries so hard, and she's almost there, but I'm actually in no rush...a rolling baby changes things! (I'm sure you know what I mean!) Although, I'm sure Claire's ready for her to start doing things. She has shown more and more interest in playing with her and wants Anna to do things. She doesn't quite get that it doesn't work like that...just yet, anyway! On Friday night I decided not to feed Anna before bed. She was typically taking just a little bit anyway, because she was so sleepy, so I figured why not?! She continued to sleep like a rock, and did great again on Saturday night. So, just like that crazy book I read, "12-hours sleep by 12-weeks old", she seems to be right on. We're certainly blessed to have a good little sleeper!
She had to visit the doctor this week to get some medicine for pink eye. The drops seemed to do the trick, and she wasn't too miserable after a few days. I felt bad when she woke up in the morning and her poor little eye was swollen and crusted shut. Luckily, Anna didn't share that germ with Claire!
One more full week of school, and then a short week before some time off. I'm really looking forward to the break. I hope you had a great weekend!
We were testing out her Thanksgiving shirt today!
No comments:
Post a Comment