If you can think back to oh, say...
July 12th I mentioned I started painting the deck. Well, I can (very) gladly say, the deck has been completely painted! It seems like it took forever, and it was HARD work, but I'm so glad we did it. Even if we never sell our house, we can be happy knowing so many improvements were made. Jeff even joined in on the action, and did lots of painting, along with doing many repairs. Kristi painted whenever she could, but most importantly, she hung out with Claire on the days Jeff and I wanted to work (for longer than her nap time.) And now, ladies and gentleman....the photos:
Just a little reminder how bad it was:
Lots of boards (21 to be exact) were replaced by Jeff
Making progress
Done! Yay!

That's a lot of deck, right? Phew!
No comments:
Post a Comment