5.07.2011

Jeff's birthday!

We celebrated (kind of) Jeff's birthday on Thursday. We had a track meet, so there wasn't a whole lot of celebrating going on, (especially since the track meet took pretty much all night, and we didn't get home until 8:45- yikes!) but we all went out to dinner Friday night instead. I think he had a good day. He's not too over-the-top with birthday's, and doesn't want many people to know about his special day, so I didn't put the happy birthday sign outside his classroom door this year!


He now shares a birthday with this little fella:

Dylan turned one on Cinco de Mayo as well.
We got to see him for Apple Blossom-he's growing up a bit too fast!

It was also my cousin Drew's birthday. He turned the big 2-0!

I'm sure you can figure out which one is Drew! :) And I'm not really sure why that picture is so much smaller than the rest- sorry!

So, happy birthday to all the special people in my life who were born on May 5th!

No comments: