Since I know you've been racking your brain trying to figure out what happened to our mailbox, here is an update:
Bella began barking wildly a little after 10 last night. (For those of you who know me well, you know I was already in bed.) Jeff of course checked to see why she was barking, and we heard another knock on the door. It was one of the neighbor's and her boy-friend. Long story short....they had our mailbox! (YES!) They said they did some "investigating" around campus and figured out that when they had to ask a few people to leave their party on Saturday night, the mailbox was taken. Apparently this was because those people who were kicked out of the party thought our mailbox was the neighbor's mailbox. Get it?
I'm just pleased that it was returned in one piece, and that nothing else was damaged.
Have a wonderful day!
xxoo
No comments:
Post a Comment