4.07.2010

Florida

We had a wonderful time in Florida over our short Easter vacation. It was so nice to see my parents, and Kadi and Pete. We did so many fun things, and also got to do one of my most favorite things while in Florida...sit by the pool! I must admit, it was a little odd not going to Delray Beach this year, instead we were in Ft. Myers, where Mom and Dad rented in a golf community for a few winter months. I love Delay Beach, but we still enjoyed our time together, even if we weren't in my favorite spot!

Mom and Kristi
Dad & Mom
The whole gang

look at this mermaid someone made on the beach!
looking for shells
K & K
Easter Sunday
I love my sisters!
cute pregnant Kadi
Pete and I at the pool
this is what happens when you have too much fun!
I hope you had a blessed Easter.
xxoo

No comments: