3.28.2010

reward....

We're offering a reward for the capture of our mailbox or information leading us to the person who stole it...kidding, kind of. I'm not sure how much of a reward is involved, but if you happen to know who stole our mailbox last night, or where it happens to be, please let us know. When I was leaving for church this morning, I noticed our mailbox was gone. I was NOT happy! Our college-kid neighbors had a party last night, so I'm thinking it might have been some stupid drunk kid prank, but, still....It's not ok!

This picture is where our mailbox used to be. It was one of those plastic ones that had a slot for the newspaper and you could open from both the front and back. It was tan, and had 104 on it. So....if you happen to see if laying around Winchester, let us know!

ps: I'm trying to have sense of humor through all this, but I am still very irritated, and hope we crack the case.

No comments: