4.04.2013

Florida!

We were so blessed to be able to travel to Florida for a few days over spring break.  We had a fantastic time.  The weather was perfect, the company was great, and Syracuse made it to the Final Four.  What more could we ask for?!

Getting there was FUN.  Not really.  The flights were good.  Jeff and Kristi deserve a million dollar prize, and so does the poor lady that sat in front of me.  I was sick.  Really sick.  I've never thrown up on a plane, and I've done a lot of flying.  I felt fine all day, then BAM, it hit me.  It was awful.  All I'm going to say is- don't use those little bags in the seat back pocket for anything.  Ever.  Leave them.  For people like me.  I had used 2 bags before I could get another from a flight attendant and was forced to use one with trash and used gum in it.  Gross.  (Ok, I know. Throwing up is gross itself, but let's face it, I do have a little self pride!) I continued to get sick on the way back to my parents, but after a good sleep, and only feeling a little off on Friday, I was good to go for the rest of the trip.

Claire loved the pool.  She loved being outside.  She loved her cousins.  (Kadi and crew came down too!)  Claire was sad to go.  (and so was I!)

Playing in the water was pretty much her favorite thing!
Early morning family photo...can't you tell?!  Yikes!

 Pure happiness eating a freeze pop!
 Swim lessons paid off!  She was keeping her head above the water (with floaties) by the end of the trip!
 Claire and Viv visiting the Pag's pool.
 Poor Jack was pretty sick most of the time we were there.  He did want to play a little bit though!

 Easter morning excitement.

Awful (but awfully funny) family Easter pictures.  One day Claire will not be impressed with herself!

 They both love their Aunt Kristi and they both love books!



 The town has this little kid water play area, where the water shoots up from the ground and it pours from big mushrooms, etc.  We took Claire and Viv there one afternoon, and they had so much fun!  Claire was not impressed when we had to leave!  She really loved every minute of that adventure!
 How awesome is the 3-wheel bike?!  The girls loved going for rides!

 Checking out the line of ants "marching" on the sidewalk.

The whole family!
We hope you had a great Easter!

No comments: