*We went to New Jersey/New York City this weekend. And when I say we, I really mean Claire and I went to New Jersey, and Jeff went to New York City. We all had a great time! We dropped Jeff off in the city just in time to catch Syracuse play their first game of their final Big East Tournament. I'm not going to lie, I kinda thought that might also be their last game....good thing I don't bet! Anyway, Jeff got to see them play three times (too bad they really blew it in the 2nd half of the championship game) and he had a great time with his friends. It's the last time he'll be going to the Big East Tournament, so now we need a new reason to visit New Jersey in March!
*Claire and I hung out at Aunt Nan & Uncle Andrew's. We got to see everyone, Sara, Monica, Drew, Uncle Jim and Kim! It was great. Claire was a good girl, and traveled so well. We are always so spoiled when we go there, and of course, we're never hungry! I love that I can eat my favorite pizza and the best bagels all weekend long, and not feel guilty about it! I swear I must have eaten an entire pizza by myself over the course of the weekend! And it was GOOD!
*Swim lessons continue to go well, although we didn't make it tonight. Claire has had a terrible cough and runny nose, and also had a fever today, so I thought it was best to stay home. Even Jeff has a fever. I kinda thought he wasn't feeling well from "too much fun" this weekend :) but it turns out he came down with something while he was there, so I'm trying to take care of him, but stay away from him all at the same time!
*Ok, real quick, I'm sorry, but I have to do this. Claire- she's so awesome. Here are some of the "words" she's saying. (Now remember, I'm her mother, and could probably understand her better than you could, but still...) Hi. Bye. Mama. Dada. Thank you. Please. Cheese. More. Bella. No. Yes. Hat. Up. Door. Pop Pop. And...she is trying to repeat things I tell her to say, like excuse me, which kinda sorta doesn't sound at all like excuse me, but we're working on it! She even started to say Drew this weekend while in New Jersey!
*We had ANOTHER snow day today. Like I've said before, I'm ready for spring, but I've got to be totally honest, I was SO HAPPY to have today off. It was nice to have an extra day since we were away all weekend. Back to the grind tomorrow, but that's ok, because in a little over a week, we're going to Florida!
*Hope you had a great weekend!
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment