12.03.2012

oh hey there!

Hi there.  How was your weekend?
So this whole bazaar thing was kind of a bust.  Ok, not kind of.  All the way a bust.  But you know what, live and learn.  Right?  We didn't lose money on the deal, which was good, so I'm happy with the little bit of money we made, and happy that I learned from the experience, and enjoyed spending the day with Kristi.  A big thank you to "Aunt Katie" who came over bright and early to spend the day with Claire.  We also were able to go to Jeff's wrestling match for a little while late Saturday afternoon. We were there for an hour (Claire was totally over it at that point) and there wasn't any wrestling the whole time we were there, but maybe that was good, because Claire got to actually see Jeff, since she would be in bed by the time he got home.
Here are some pictures from our day.  (If you know anyone who needs a hair bow, baby head band or baby onesie, let me know!  There are plenty left!)

Everyone got in on the cookie action.  Jeff and Kristi were both a big help to me.  Whether it was washing icing tips, icing bottles, entertaining Claire, or helping fill cookie boxes, they were awesome!  
 Our spot:
 The goods.  A view of each cookie people could pick from.
 Kristi's hard work:
 Oh, hey Kristi!
 The snowman cookie box that I thought was adorable, but apparently no one else agreed, because not one was sold!  Boo!
There is still plenty of Christmas baking to be done in this house, which I'm excited about.
Oh, and guess what?  I wore shorts to work today, AND I took my afternoon classes outside.  It was awesome!  Tomorrow is supposed to be close to 70, so bring on the shorts again, and the outside classes!  Have a great week!

No comments: