I think back to last October, and how L-O-N-G each day seemed to last...and now, I'm sure this month will fly by, and Claire will be one!
Here are some of her latest "tricks" (and general info):
*Still NO teeth! I'm kind of surprised! She's the only toothless kiddo at day care! But we sure love her gummy smile!
*She loves to clap her hands.
*She knows what to do when a football team scores a touchdown!
*She'll blow anyone a kiss when they say bye bye (even the stranger in the store!)
*She'll take 2-5 steps at a time, but usually not more than that.
*She is starting to sit still a little longer to listen to a book. (she LOVES books)
*She tries to climb on pretty much everything.
*She doesn't go back to the doctor until early November, so I don't have any height or weight updates.
I'm sure there is something I forgot to document, but that's ok, right?!
Check out the candy corn dress my mom made her...adorable!
Just doing a little light reading
Look at that gummy smile!
1 comment:
I love that last picture of her! So stinkin' precious!!!!!
Post a Comment