10.08.2012

7 things

Here are seven (very) random things you probably didn't know about yours truly:
1. I do laundry every single day. (I use cloth diapers, what can I say?!)
2. I will use my face, foot, or elbow to turn off a light switch if my hands are full.
3. Sometimes I eat a cookie for breakfast.
4. I really really really don't like putting away the laundry.  Sometimes I bribe Jeff to help, so I don't have to do it alone, but some how, it always gets done.
5. I will load every single grocery bag on my two arms so I don't have to take more than one trip, even if that means I can barely open the door.
6. I like to pretend I know exactly where every single thing is in my house, but yeah...that usually isn't the case. (right Kristi?!)
7. I sing.  All the time.  I make up totally ridiculous songs, that make absolutely no sense (at all) and I only do this at home.  My singing voice is awful, but Claire smiles at me every time!

*I am confident that your life is now complete since you know these things about me.  Now go sleep peacefully tonight, since I'm sure you've been wondering for a long time about these random topics!  (haha...NOT!)

Here is a picture of Claire and I from the farm market this weekend, because let's face it, I know you'd rather see a picture of her than listen to my random quirks!

No comments: