Sunday we went to church, did a little more shopping, and of course, watched football!
Whenever my mom comes to town, we always do lots of odd jobs around the house, which is so helpful to me! Sometimes it's simple things, like helping with laundry, or preparing food for lunches for the week, and other times, like today, we changed a few things around in the house, hung some pictures, and changed the lighting situation in the kitchen- which makes things look much better!
I made these cookies for my dad's birthday:
Mom and Kristi also made these adorable onesies for Vivian. I know Kadi will love them! We also made some leg warmers for Viv, since Kadi likes to pair them with some of the onesies Viv already has.
They turned out great! Kristi cut everything out by hand- she is good!
Tomorrow is a teacher work day, which I am very thankful for. Days without the students are sometimes quite necessary...not to mention I have some grades to put in the computer, and some planning to do.
It was a good weekend, and I am so glad my parents were able to spend the weekend with us. Only a few weeks until Kristi and I head down to their place in Florida for a few days!
Hope you had a good weekend.
1 comment:
Michele, you have quite the talent for cut-outs! How awesome!
Post a Comment