12.10.2013

Another day!

We had another snow day!  Once I woke up at normal time, I noticed out my window that it was snowing pretty hard, so I checked to see if the school had made a decision yet, and they did, which made me happy!  However, I am not one of those people to go back to sleep, so I had a few quiet minutes to myself before the girls woke up.
It was another good, productive day at home.  It's also been nice to have the time to work on a few cookie orders I have.  I also spotted a cookie on a blog I read that I'd like to try to create, but don't really have a reason, so although I baked the cookies, I've kind of put it on the back burner until my orders are done.
Once again, Aunt Kristi came to the rescue, and took Claire outside to play!  The wind was really blowing when they were out, but Claire didn't seem to mind, and they made a cute little snowman!  Claire also has a book about snowmen, and the snowmen have a snow dog, so she wanted Kristi to make that too!  Of course, Claire doesn't really know the difference, so Kristi mounded some snow up, and there was her dog!
I'm sure we'll be back in action tomorrow, which is ok.  I can totally handle a 3-day work week!  It's pretty amazing how quickly 2013 is coming to an end!

A little morning play time!  Can you tell Claire picks out her own pj's?  Halloween bottoms and a Valentine's day top!




 She was telling me about the mittens.
 She was telling me there was a carrot nose, and that Bella ate half of it!

We're so blessed with two happy girls! 

No comments: