11.03.2013

The girls...

Jeff was the lucky one who got to take both girls to the doctor on Friday for their well check ups.  I really like taking them to see their doctor, because I like him so much, and he always makes me feel like I'm doing a good job as a mom! :)  But since I don't have much time to take off, and the only appointment I could get was during the day, Jeff took the afternoon off and took them.  Our pediatrician  is the best listener, so good with the girls and totally not judgmental when it comes to my questions, worries, and habits with the girls.  Of course, I wrote a list for Jeff and although there were a few things he forgot to ask, I think the appointment went really well, from what I hear anyway!
Anyway, I knew we had two healthy little ladies on our hands, but it's always so nice to hear the doctor tell you that!  From what Jeff says, both girls are growing just as they should, and Claire won't have to go back for another year (unless she's sick).  I feel like I had to ask Jeff about 10,000 questions to find out all about the appointment (is this a typical guy thing?!)  But I did find out that the doctor is happy with Claire's vocabulary and communication.  He's pleased with how well she's doing on the potty and he likes how happy she is.  (and so do I!)  Anna is just a few ounces lighter and about 3/4 of an inch smaller than Claire was at 2 months old.  She also continues to be a great sleeper! (yippie!)
So, there is a little update for you, incase you were keeping track of the girls' growth!

Anna is 11 pounds and rocking an adorable double chin!  (why is that cute on a baby, but not on me?!)
 Claire was so happy Aunt Kristi wore her Elmo shirt for her birthday!
 I hope you have a great week!
We don't have students Monday or Tuesday, which is so awesome, so I'm sure my week will be off to a good start!

No comments: