10.18.2013

Kadi & Viv

Kadi and Vivan came down for a quick visit a few weeks ago.  It was so great to have them here.  Sadly, they came on a Thursday night, and I was already back to work, so I wasn't able to enjoy their company on Friday, but it was still fun to hang out Friday after school and all day Saturday.
We celebrated Kristi's birthday (again) on Friday night, because Vivian thought she was coming here for a birthday party! (ha!)  We just ordered pizza and had more ice cream cake (yum!)
We went to the farm market for donuts and to play on Saturday, which was lots of fun for the girls.  We spent the rest of the day just playing and catching up.  It always seems like time goes so fast when family is around to visit, but I'm so glad they were able to come meet Anna and spend some time with us.
Of course, we miss you like crazy, and can't wait for Pete and Jack to join...hopefully next time!




No comments: