Hi! I'm just checking in really quick to let you know we're all surviving. My week back to work was just fine. The girls did great. It was awesome having my mom here. Kristi moved into the townhouse she purchased. We celebrated her birthday. Kadi and Vivian came for a visit. Life is really good.
I need to be more dedicated to sitting down to update you all, but let's face it, sometimes, life gets in the way!
The girls start daycare on Tuesday. I think I'm mostly worried about Claire. I think she'll be pretty upset when I leave, but I know she'll adjust well, and I really love that place, so I won't worry for too long! I'll let you know how she does!
Anna is a sweetheart. Of course, she cries, of course there are times I can't figure out what she wants, and of course my heart melts when she smiles at me! (which just started this week, by the way!) I think my mom was the first to get a smile, and now that my mom is gone, I guess she has no choice but to smile at me! She is going on well over a week of sleeping from about 9 until 6 or 6:30. Holy smokes! It's so awesome! We are so blessed!
I hope you're well, and I hope you're having gorgeous weather where you are, kind of like we're having here! I'll keep trying to stay on top of this updating thing, but let's be honest...I can't make any guarantees!
XO

No comments:
Post a Comment