Have you ever heard that country music song? Let's talk about me, let's talk about I....
I think that's how it goes. And is it Toby Keith? I'm pretty sure.
Anyway...I don't really talk about myself too much on here, because I realize people probably really don't care. Heck, who am I kidding? People probably really don't care about anything I put on here, but who in their right mind really wants to hear about ME?! So if you don't really care about me, (and that won't hurt my feelings one bit) you can just skip this post, because I can assure you, it's probably going to be a tad bit boring!
This pregnancy has been one of those that one day feels like it's flying by, and then the next, I feel like, holy cow, 9 months is a LONG time...I've been pregnant forever. I wonder if people think that? I have to be honest, sometimes I feel that way...like, "man she's been pregnant FOREVER." And really, of course, she hasn't, and neither have I.....ok, I digress. I can honestly say I'm not to the point where I feel like I'm over it, or I'm totally sick of being pregnant. Of course we're excited to meet the little lady, but remember, I'm kind of weird, and I know she'll come when she's ready. I feel great. Really, I do. Sometimes I can tell I lose my patience a little more quickly with Claire, Jeff, and even Bella, but heck, that could happen even if I wasn't pregnant!
The doctors tell me she's head down and ready to go, although they don't think it will be any time really soon. I have about 2 1/2 weeks until my due date. My blood pressure has remained really low, I haven't swelled too much, I'm up about 18 pounds (maybe it's 20 after that ice cream cone I ate yesterday?!) and other than having a hard time bending down to pick things up, things are good. Considering all things, I'm sleeping pretty well at night. Of course, I'm up to use the bathroom, sometimes several times, but I guess that's good, because I want to be hydrated. Being pregnant while you have a little one running around is different than the first one, with no kiddo, that's for sure!
So that's it. I feel good- not sure if I look good, but when you're 9 months pregnant I think people forgive you if you don't look good!
No, I don't have a belly shot to post, and no, I'm not going to take one just to show you! :)
Here is an unattractive picture of me Kristi snapped at the wedding. (I think I'm always taking pictures, and never get my picture taken...I need to work on that!)
Ok, I'm done talking about me!
No comments:
Post a Comment