1.27.2013

facts

I have not worked since Wednesday.
We had Thursday and Friday off because of snow.
I usually don't think the snow days they give us are necessary, but I'm certainly not complaining.
I made The Pioneer Woman's Sunday Night Stew, except I made it on Thursday, and boy was it good. Homemade mashed potatoes and all.
Claire has been sleeping in like a champ!  She slept in til after 8 am one day!  That's late for her!  Then she's been rocking 3 hour naps.  I'll take it!  Poor thing won't know what to do with herself once we have to wake her up Monday for school.
We're going to try again selling the house.  It's back on the market this week.  I got SO MUCH done around here.  (Thanks, Kristi!)  Sometimes you just gotta clean things out, throw things out, and organize!  I'm not too good at throwing things out (or donating them) because I think- "what if I need that someday?!"  Well, Kristi kicked my butt into gear, and helped me get this place looking spiffy.  Say some prayers we get a great offer, fast, and we can find a great neighborhood to live.
Jake and Katie came over Friday night for dinner, and we played the game Headbandz- it's pretty funny.  And it's not a long game, so we like it.  (It's really not long when you're playing with Jake either, because he kicked all of our butts!)
I made these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies yesterday, and I like them very much.  However, I'll have you know there aren't many cookies I've met that I haven't liked!
It may seem like I had a boring few days, and I'm sorry to give you that impression...life usually isn't too boring around here!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

No comments: