6.26.2012

Finally!

We finally saw the sun around here!  It was a yucky morning, and as a matter of fact, we didn't have power for most of it, but the clouds broke a little in the afternoon!  We were able to go to the club and have a late lunch on the deck, and head to the pool after that!  That little bit of sunshine made little Miss Claire very tired, and she was fast asleep by 7pm!  Could you imagine if we were able to play outside most of the day?!
Even though we were stuck inside for much of the trip, I'm really glad we were able to visit my parents place, and I know Kristi will have a great time for the next several weeks that she is here!
Say an extra prayer that Claire does well on the flight home.
I'll be checking in from Corolla, NC next, so stay tuned!

A little pool play time before the rain moved in on Saturday!
I'm pretty sure she was telling Tropical Storm Debby to go away!
We built a "fort" out of the lanai furniture cushions, since we were stuck inside!
 Standing is one of her favorite things!
 A windy lunch on the deck
A little poolside nap today!

No comments: