12.31.2011

2011 was awesome...bring on 2012


I contemplated doing a whole big year in review post, but then I figured if you wanted to be reminded of what I specifically blogged about this year, you can move your little mouse to the right of the screen and pick which month you'd like to catch up on! Not to mention 2011 wasn't my best blogging year, I mean, seriously, I posted one time....ONE TIME! in April. Lame! Anyway, each year obviously has ups and downs, but let's face it, the Holmes are very blessed, and we had another spectacular year!

We got to travel to some neat places, some we've been before, some were new places to us, we had lots of visitors, I ran a few races, got a "new-to-me" car, watched a lot of wrestling matches, and the most exciting news of the year was Claire's arrival on October 31st!

We know 2012 will bring new adventures and a whole new set of memories, especially because we know Claire will change so much and learn so many things this year.

We hope 2012 is filled with blessings for you!

No comments: