*I went to our staff Christmas party last night for a little while. Kristi went with me, since Jeff was away at a wrestling tournament. It was nice to have a glass (or two) of wine and chat with some co-workers. I'm glad the party was early in December, because weekends get so quickly booked up during the holiday season.
*I baked several loaves of bread on Saturday, and I only have one more gift left to buy, so I'm pleased with my Christmas shopping/baking. I will make another batch of pizzelles to share with my Syracuse family.
*I go back to the health classroom starting tomorrow. I will teach health until Christmas Break. My 8th graders are going to make their own movies. I tried this last year, and although it's quite a bit of work, the kids love it, and some of them get very creative. I'm excited to see what they come up with this year.
*Oh my gosh....I don't think I told my blog readers this: I got a subpoena to appear in court on December 22nd. Kind of scary that one of my 8th graders must go to court for assault and battery. This student attacked another student in my class, so I have to report incase they need my account of the incident.
*Alright, the last thing...for now- I am hoping for maybe one snow day, or a delay or something prior to break. Is that asking too much?! After all, this is what it looked like one year ago today:

and while I'm at it...here is a picture of our tree:
No comments:
Post a Comment