11.30.2010

lately

I have absolutely nothing significant to share, so I may bore you a bit- read on at your own risk...
I really don't like to complain (ok, maybe I complain to Jeff) but, what I mean is, I don't really like to complain on my blog for the whole world ten people who read this to see! I started to get a headache after lunch. I can't stand headaches, and being in the gym, it's always so loud, and I have to talk loud for the kids to hear me- they yell and scream, and I don't blame them, I would too if I were 12, but on a day like today, it made me a bit crazy. I also had to go back to school this evening to run the clock at the wrestling match. Can I please say that the referee for tonight's match was most likely the WORST wrestling official in the history of wrestling officials. He was the WORST! For a girl, (and a non-wrestler) I know quite a bit about wrestling, and I think I could have done a better job than this guy. He was awful, so that annoyed me too! I also haven't gotten a run in the past few days, which is my own fault, so I really shouldn't complain, but I know that's probably the root of all of my "problems". I know it makes me feel better, even if I don't feel so good when the alarm goes off way too early. Speaking of running....I really really really (got it?!) want a treadmill. I don't see that happening for quite some time, but I can still want it. Having a treadmill would make my life so much easier- maybe not, but I'm going to keep telling myself that it would. I really have no where to put it- unless I wanted to wake the house up at 5 am everyday. I'll just keep dreaming about a new treadmill in a new house! (now I'm really losing it, right?!) While I'm typing away all these complaints, I think not too long ago I was typing all the things I'm thankful for, and now I'm ranting about all the silly little things that I'm in a bad mood about- pathetic, hunh?
Ok- so as of tomorrow wrestling season is in full swing. Jeff's team has their first match, and after that, they're off and running. I think Jeff has a tournament every weekend until the state finals in mid February. Phew- that's a lot of weekends!
On a positive note- our Christmas tree is up, and I'm very pleased with it. The house looks really nice- it's a good feeling to come home to a very clean and organized house. Now....I wonder how long I can keep is so organized?! I'll share some pictures as soon as I put them on the computer.
So that's pretty much it- sometimes being a grown up isn't that much fun! We've basically just been going through the motions. College...now that was the life! :)
Hope you're having a good week!

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

As much as people think teaching gym is a piece of cake, it really isn't - if you're teaching it the right way! ; ) And, YIKES, the gym is so loud!!!! I really can't say that I miss all the yelling, even though it isn't a bad yell; it's just so loud.; )

Hope you are having a great day.

And, the treadmill is a great idea. I love having one, even though I feel guilty for not using it more often. It's great to know it's there if we need it- like this MORNING! Wowsers! : ) It is definitely a good investment, especially when you're pregnant one day...

Take Care!

Katie : )