Life is pretty good- usually is, but sometimes I can be so grumpy! This cold weather is putting me in a bad mood! (and to think I grew up in Western New York, and went to college in Edinboro, one of the snowiest places in PA- I guess you could say I've had my fill!) School is terribly cold too- I mean COLD! The heat clicks on around 7:10, which doesn't really mean anything to me, because the health classroom is freezing ALL day. The mornings are bad, because the kids are coming in from the buses, and the outside door is open constantly. (the health classroom is right next to the outside door) I keep my classroom door shut, but I think that only helps a little. Brrrrr...even the kids comment on how cold the room is.
I had a good weekend. I got lots and lots done around the house. I like cleaning out closets, makes me feel good and refreshed- weird, I know! I sat down and wrote some Christmas cards. I still do the old fashion hand written, boring Christmas cards. I guess I don't think anyone wants a picture of Jeff and I, so I'll save that for when we have kids, and every once in a while it's nice to send someone a little note. I made a big huge pot of vegetable soup on Sunday- it was yummy, and made a good lunch the next few days too.
Alright, so this is quite possibly the most boring blog post ever. I've had a lot of those lately. Hmmmm, maybe my life is in need of a little excitement?!
I can tell you this: I'm excited to head to New York on the 23rd. First we're going to Albion, then we're going Christmas Day to Syracuse. It will be great to be with family.
Spoiled Dog-
Bella is sporting her new collar
Kristi and Bella watching TV
Hope you're having a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment