8.11.2010

New York

After returning from Denver, Jeff and I headed to Albion to spend some time with my family. Kristi had already brought Bella to my parents house, so it was great to see how excited she was when we arrived. It was great to be with my family....I just love being home and being with my parents.
Here are some highlights from Albion:

Kristi & Bella

Bella was interested in Kadi's belly!
We went one afternoon to the driving range....we're not very good!

My dad and Jeff went golfing one day, so my mom, Kristi and I decided to sew. I got some great Sis Boom fabric, so we made Apple Blossom tops, fun blue & pink skirts and a few different belts. We had lots of fun!


One of the finished products!

We all went to dinner at the race track one night, and then watched some horses run. My good friend from college, Mark, showed up, and I got to spend some time with him!



And of course...the most exciting news of the trip:
Vivian arrived! I was so glad she came Sunday morning so Jeff could meet her before he went to Syracuse. She is adorable!


I stayed in Albion a few days after Jeff left, to be with Kadi & Vivian, but eventually made my way to Syracuse to celebrate Angelo and Nikki's wedding. What an event this was! Everything was so elaborate, and each detail was so thought out. Nikki did a great job, the whole weekend was beautiful.

We enjoyed the rehearsal dinner...it was so nice to catch up with our Syracuse friends, who we don't get to see as much as we would like. The rehearsal and dinner were actually on Thursday night, so we had Friday to hang out. Jeff went golfing with Angelo and some friends, and after running 9.5 miles, I spent the day at Kim's. We all went to dinner on Friday night, which was very nice.


Saturday was a perfect day for a wedding!
Nikki's dress and long veil were beautiful.

Nikki & Angelo's Mom.




After the wedding we headed to Lava...the "night club" at the Turning Stone casino. Even the bride and groom joined us!
It was a good time!



Thanks for including us in your big day, Angelo and Nikki! We know you will have a wonderful marriage! We love you!

Alright...this turned into a very long post. Thanks for hanging with me!
Hope you're having a great week!

No comments: