4.15.2010

getting excited for "The Bloom"

We love Apple Blossom around here! We know so many people who have lived here most of their lives, and are just about over it at this point, but I can't help but love it. I love parades, I love parties, I love pink & green! It's so much fun! We always look forward to friends and family visiting during that time too. Bella is already sporting her pink and green! Mom made Kristi and I dresses for the Bloomer's Luncheon, which should be a great time.

Kristi was also working on some commands with Bella today.

I can tell you I'm pretty excited that tomorrow is Friday! I love the weekends! Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but I just love being able to do whatever I want whenever I want!
Have a great Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

AND FRIDAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!! :) LET'S CELEBRATE!!! :)