1.09.2017

6 weeks

Today Max is 6-weeks old and we celebrated by starting daycare!  Today was the big day that the girls went back to school and Max made his daycare debut.  The morning was very smooth, but I still didn't get a picture of the kids.  Maybe tomorrow I'll do that.

All three kids had great days, and they came home pretty tired!  Claire told me that when nap time was over she just wanted to keep her eyes closed because she was still tired!  They napped every day that I was off, (Praise the Lord for that) but even though we tried to stay busy around the house, there's nothing more tiring than the first day back at school with your friends!

We feel thankful to have a wonderful place for our kids to spend their days.  The girls adore their teachers and they learn so much, which makes me happy.

I received this picture of Max today from the daycare director.  It seems like he was enjoying himself!

No comments: