11.25.2015

My Momma

It's my Mom's birthday.  But it's kind of like we want to celebrate her everyday.  (She's not one for really liking to be the center of attention.)  Honestly though, she is incredible.  She never seems to bat an eyelash at the 37 (or more) combined phone calls each day from her daughters, or my dad's crazy schedule, or anything really.  It might be kind of cheesy to some, but she is seriously like a super hero to me.  She is my favorite super hero.  Y'all can have Batman and Spiderman, and whomever else you like, I just need my Mom!
It's an everyday struggle to be as kind, loving, efficient, knowledgable, and practical as her, but I'm still trying, and maybe someday I will be half as special as she is.

Happy Birthday, Mom!  We're so thankful for FaceTime, so we can all be "together" to sing!  Miss you and love you.

No comments: