12.21.2014
A quick visit
My parents stopped in for a quick visit while on their way to Florida. They decided this year to get out of cold Western New York early and head down for Christmas. They usually don't go until mid-January, but I can't say I blame them for going now! Kristi is actually driving down with them and then flying back with the girls and I. (The girls and I are flying down right after Christmas for a few days! Poor Jeff is stuck here holding down the fort and coaching.) Anyway, they came in Friday evening and we had a nice dinner, then Saturday we hung out, I was able to do some grocery shopping and errands, and I even got a pedicure so my feet don't scare people when I get to Florida! After dinner at home on Saturday night we went to the local light display at the park. It's cute, and the girls are quite mesmerized by all the lights. They're hitting the road for the long trek down to Ft. Myers this morning, so pray they have a safe trip. Here are a few pictures from the quick visit. Of course we missed Jeff, who is in Delaware at a wrestling tournament.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow! What nice pictures! Very nice quality! :)
Post a Comment