7.28.2013

Claire's new room...

We moved Claire into our room when we "moved back in" to the house.  We decided that it would be best for Jeff and I to be down stairs, and have both girls on the same floor.  Not to mention, we spend quite a bit of time in the summer down stairs, by the pool, or just on the back patio.  So, instead of me being the crazy lady telling everyone to be quiet all the time, it just works better for us to be down there.  I decided to keep two beds in Claire's room, because for one, I had them, for two, I have no where else to put them, and three, well, she'll eventually need a bed, and perhaps share a room with her sister, or invite a friend to sleep over.  Who knows?!
Anyway, I got some bedding from Pottery Barn, (just the duvet is from Pottery Barn) the pink sheets came from Target, I ordered some prints from etsy for the wall, and we moved lots of her toys in the room too.  I'm thinking I might do a chalk board wall once she's out of the crib, because the wall that the crib is on is where I'd want to put it.  But for now, I'm fine with simple, and I think she is too!

 These are the prints I ordered, and hung above each bed:

 Here I put the cross stitch that Kristi made for Claire when she arrived with the one that my mom made for me when I was born.

No comments: