We've been busy, but we've also been able to swim everyday, or at least have time for Claire to play in her little pool. Ok, speaking of swimming...you should see this girl! She is doing great! Of course she wears arm floaties, and she will for a long time (because I feel like they're necessary!), but she keeps her head above the water, blows bubbles when she puts her face in, and kicks to where she wants to go! I personally think swimming is something every single person should know how to do. It could honestly save your life, so I'm glad Claire is comfortable in the water, and is doing so well.
We took a morning trip to the farm market, and had apple cider donuts, which was fun. Claire also went to story time at the library with Aunt Kristi. (I had a meeting, so I couldn't make it.) We go for walks...sometimes with both Bella and Riggi, and phew...that's a workout! Claire likes to push her baby in the stroller too.
The only sad part is, the days seem to be flying by, which means I know summer will be over before I know it. Yes, I will have a longer break than most, but....I still love summer, and want it to stick around for awhile! (A true school teacher, right?!)
We also had a few friends stop by on Saturday for some pool fun. Jake and Katie brought some crabs over, and we grilled out. It was a beautiful day with low humidity, so it was great to be outside, and be in the pool. We feel blessed to have such great friends.
I hope you had a great weekend, and you're enjoying your summer as much as we are!
Claire loves her Uncle Jake!
She is one cool house cleaner!
Claire discovered the bouncy seat while I was organizing the baby stuff. She just had to sit in it to watch Elmo with her baby!
Claire and Riggi are best buds.
From the farm market!




No comments:
Post a Comment