1.20.2013
True story
I was doing some laundry, so I had Claire in the laundry room with me. She kept touching the hot water heater, and obviously, I kept telling her NO! After she continued to not listen, I slapped her hand (sorry if that offends you!) and said no again. She giggled, and kept touching. I slapped her hand again, and said, "I said no!" She finally figured out that I didn't want her touching it. Fast forward to later in the day. She was playing on her own (which she is so good at, by the way) and she started slapping her own hand saying, "no, no, no!" Oh boy!! It did make me smile, and then she started laughing at herself, so I'm hoping it was just a fluke, and she doesn't start slapping kids hands a day care, telling them no!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh that Claire! She is a funny girl!
Post a Comment