This is what my house looks like right now:
Oh, what did you say? Does it make me crazy? Ummm....crazy is not even the word for it. I CANNOT wait until this carpet is in. They are actually working on it right now. You see that mound of clothes on my bed? Yeah, ridiculous, right? But, do you also see that I can't even get to the dressers or the closet? Yeah, that's ridiculous too. So, we're getting new carpet. If I wanted to stay in this house for a long time I would have gotten hard wood. We're not staying a long time. And as you might remember, the carpet we had was red. Yes, red. I was not really a fan of red carpet, but hey, we're school teachers, remember? And we have to make some priorities when it comes to fixing up the house. So now (finally) it's the carpet's turn. Maybe when we put the house back on the market people won't want to turn around and walk right out the door when they see the carpet. Don't go far...I'll post some updated pictures of the final product soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment