11.20.2012

Big Day

Today is a pretty big day.
My dad is undergoing a knee replacement.
Prayers are welcome!  Prayers for a smooth surgery.  Prayers for the doctor.  Prayers for a comfortable stay in the hospital (during our favorite family holiday).  Prayers for a speedy recovery, patience and strength.  You can pray for my mom too!  (I think she's going to be a very busy lady over the next several weeks!)
I'll let you know how everything turns out.
I am so happy he is finally able to get this done, and will be in so much less pain than he is on a daily basis.
Sadly, the surgery is tomorrow because his team lost on Saturday in the state semi-final game.  The bulldogs had a great season, but it always stinks to end on a loss.
Anyway...
Love you, Dad!  We'll be thinking about you and praying for you all day!  (and praying that this new knee works wonders on your golf game this winter!)  :)

No comments: