She loves that silly doll! Usually it's only allowed in her crib, but I'll make an exception for this! :)
8.25.2012
and it begins...
Not even a week into work/daycare and Claire gets sick! Blah! I got a call Friday morning from the daycare that she had a fever, and we needed to pick her up. I kind of thought it might be her teeth coming in, since she is almost 10 months old and still doesn't have ANY! But...her temp was a little high for that, and she just kept getting hotter. She is usually such a mover, and doesn't want to be held, but yesterday was a different story. It was kind of a rough night for her (I forgot what it's like not to sleep through the night!) :) As of this afternoon she still had a fever, but the doctor's office said not to worry, and to just keep an eye on her...so that's exactly what I'm doing. Poor thing. But, I can say that I'd much rather this happen this weekend, as opposed to next week when I have to teach all day! So, if you think of it, say a prayer for little Claire that she's back to feeling 100% very soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment