We've been able to go swimming, and for walks, and we've had lots of time to play! I think we're going to head to the County Fair to see the animals this week too!
Vivian has been showing Claire all sorts of new things!
Cousins in matching shirts, probably making a mess!
Out to dinner at Tully's!
Viv and Claire taking a break
Claire loves playing with Aunt Kadi!
Vivian is helping Gamma with the dishes.
Kadi is having cake and ice cream for Viv on Saturday, and then Sunday Claire and I are taking a day trip to Syracuse to help celebrate Alaina's birthday. Jeff is back in Virginia, but he is keeping very busy. He stayed back because he needed to finish preparing to present at a technology conference, and he is also doing a few projects around our house, and Kristi's town house. I'll share some pictures from that once he's done.That's it for now. Hope you're having a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment