5.28.2012

No excuses from me...

Well...hello, hello! Yes, I am still here, and yes, I have thought about you often! I refuse to give you 100 excuses why my blog hasn't been updated, so I'll stay true to my word, and let you use your imagination! Anyway, life is so good, and it's even better because it's almost summertime! (Not to mention it's been HOT here, which I LOVE!) I would like to do a better job this summer of keeping up with this silly blog again, notice I said I would like to (no guarantee's from me!) so we'll see how that goes.

 Claire is awesome, and so much fun! She is crawling all over the place, pulling herself up on anything she can get her hands on, and laughing like crazy! She loves swimming in the pool or playing her little pool (which used to be Bella's...poor Bella! Maybe they can share?!) She also loves books, and crawling over to her book shelf to grab one to read. She's not too good at sitting still to get through an entire book, but we're working on it!

 Both Jeff and I are thrilled that summer is so close. I'm heading to Florida for a bit, and we're also going to the Outer Banks with lots and lots of Jeff's family, which should be great, and then of course we hope to make it up to New York as well. I also know we will be busy because with God's Grace, we will be packing up and moving into a different home. We are excited to report that we have a contract on our home (higher than the asking price, Praise the Lord!) But even though we're excited we're not packing our bags just yet. There are still a few big hurdles to jump before it's a done deal. Most importantly, the home inspection (which is this Thursday...prayers please!) and then the appraisal. Like I said before, if all goes well (and I really keep this blog updated!) I'll let you know how it all turns out.

Pretty much the only other really exciting thing that has happened since my absence is the arrival of Jack Valentine Hilchey! He came safe and sound on April 30th, and he's such a handsome little man! We got to spend some time with Kadi after his arrival, so that was great! Hope you're well! I'll be back soon...promise! XO

 Apple Blossom wore her out!
Claire loves her cousin Jack
Kristi and Jack
My dear mother!
Vivan and Claire playing banging on the piano

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Welcome back! I've missed your witty posts! :)