I was able to do some baking. I made some more almond biscotti, since it's nice to grab a piece in the morning. I also made lots and lots of chocolate chip cookies. Jeff requested them, and then while I was at it, I made a couple more batches for the hospitality room for the Millbrook Wrestling Tournament this weekend. I had to do it sometime, and while Jeff was home to keep an eye on Claire, and I had the time, I figured I'd get it done! I also got tomorrow's dinner ready for the crock pot. (I think the crock pot will become my very good friend!) I was also able to run to costco to pick up a few essentials, do some laundry, vacuum, read (I got a kindle for Christmas!), and I also went with Claire to Kristi's for dinner. Jeff was helping some friends install a dishwasher, so I brought his dinner home!
Jeff is learning how to play the guitar. (Random, I know!) So he was practicing while Claire spent a little time in her bumbo. (I know the directions on the bumbo specifically say not to use on elevated surfaces, so please don't think we're bad parents, Jeff was right there, and she's not very mobile yet, so it was totally safe!)
I hope you had a great day too!
Only two more work days until the weekend! Yippie!
No comments:
Post a Comment