

We spent about a week in Delray, and it was so nice! We lounged by the pool, went to the beach, did a little shopping, went for walks, played putt putt golf, and read lots of books and magazines! My kind of vacation!

We were there for the 4th of July, so we walked to Atlantic Ave to see the fireworks, and they didn't disappoint. They usually have a pretty good show. I was annoyed with people who stand right in front of you, or let their kids run like wild maniacs into you, or around you, or whatever....I know, I know, someday (soon) I'll understand. Blah blah...kids should not be allowed to run around where ever they want in public and run into other people repeatedly...it just shouldn't happen, even on a holiday! Ok, I'll step down, but I just had to get that out there.


It was a great trip to Florida and it was nice to see Aunt Linda while we were there. The ride home felt a bit longer, but we made it safe and sound. I think it felt longer because we left in the morning, hit a little traffic and we also stopped to do a little shopping. I guess the best part of the whole trip is that I got my "new" car! It's a Rav4 and I'm loving it!
No comments:
Post a Comment