2.20.2011

next race...

On March 26th I am going to run the National Half Marathon Relay. This will be the first time I've done a race like this, and I'm pretty excited. There are two 5 mile legs, and the final leg is 3.1 miles. Kristi, and her co-worker, Betty will be doing this with me. I love DC, so I'm excited to do this, and then relax and grab a nice brunch after the race with Kristi, Betty and hopefully some of my other friends who are running the half. I think I'm most excited about this race because I don't feel stressed about the training. I have been running, and "preparing" myself for 5 miles doesn't seem like too great of a task- so this will be fun. The only part I'm not too thrilled about is the fact the race STARTS at 7 am! Yikes! It's going to be an early morning!

I'm sure you'll hear more about this race as it gets a bit closer.

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

sounds like fun!! you'll have a wonderful time!! are you going to do a marathon in the fall?! : )

have a great night,

katie