12.08.2010

one year...

This post should have happened on Monday, but sometimes things just don't work out the way they're supposed to, and I've been a bit under the weather, so...it's happening now. On Monday, we "celebrated" (really we didn't, but that's just what I'm saying) one whole year of Bella coming to her forever home. We picked Bella up in Martinsburg December 6, 2009, and we couldn't have made a better decision! She is a big, goofy, wonderful dog, and we love her so much! She has come a long way since last December- like gaining a much needed 25 pounds, and her manners are also much better. She makes me smile every day, so I just wanted to give her a special blog post (not that she has any clue!) highlighting the one year that we've had her.
Here she is winking at me on the day we picked her up:
And here she is one year later livin' the good life:

No comments: