I am not much of a movie person, but in the past few days I have seen 3 movies!! (2 at the Alamo Drafthouse, and one at home)
Jeff and I went to see Grown Ups, which is pretty cute. I'm not much of a laugh-out-loud movie/tv watcher, but I did chuckle a few times, which is a big deal for me!
Kristi and I went to see Eclipse. (part of the Twilight saga) I know....I'm a dork, but I like to see movies of book I've read. I started reading the Twilight series when it first came out because I wanted to know what my students were talking about! Now, I can't wait for the final movie!
Then....last night Kristi and I finally watched Dear John, which is another book I've read. It made me cry. I'm such a sap, but I liked it.
Now we're waiting for The Last Song (another Nicholas Sparks book) to come out on DVD since I never got the chance to see it in the theatre. I know that one will make me cry too!
Training is going well. I'm kind of following 2 programs at once. One for the half and one for the full. I just hope what I'm doing is enough. I can tell I'm improving, and even getting a tiny bit faster....which is a big deal for me! (I am S-L-O-W!) I'm having a good time, and feel pretty healthy, which is always good. Ran in my new shoes for the first time yesterday, and I liked them pretty well. We'll see!
Ok, have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment