5.04.2010

so much to say...

I have so much to catch up on. I am a blogging SLACKER these days. I feel like a million things are going on in my life, some good, some bad, some kind of annoying, but anyway, I promise to post soon. I will be updating you on the following:

*The birth of my next nephew, which should happen ANY DAY NOW. Kim is a few days over due, so if she doesn't go before Friday, she will be induced then. Little Dylan isn't interested in making his appearance right now, so we'll just wait!

*Jeff's birthday, which is tomorrow!!

*Our bathroom renovations, which have been at a standstill for much longer than I'd like to admit.

*Apple Blossom weekend. (always a good time.)

*The story of the sudden need for a new refrigerator. (being a homeowner isn't always all it's cracked up to be!)

*Dad finally doing better after more surgery for kidney stones.

*Coaching track, teaching, being a grown-up. I'd like to go back to college now....kidding, sort of. (and think, if I was in college I'd almost be on summer break!)

I'll stop with the list for now, because as I waste time typing about all I need to update you on, I could probably be updating you on at least two of these things.
xxoo

Bella was a big hit at the parade on Friday. She was very well behaved too!

No comments: