First- basketball this weekend. College basketball is great. March Madness is even better! Who can't get excited about something like this? This is what the chalk board in the kitchen reads:
FLORIDA! I can't wait for some sun and sand, and some family time. This little trip can't come fast enough!
Here I go again....In late April I'm signed up to complete another 200 mile relay. This time from Gettysburg, PA to Washington, DC. Even though the last relay I did was really tough, it was a great time, and an awesome challenge. I'm pretty excited for this one, especially since I'm runner 12, which means I get to run the last leg and officially cross the finish line for our team. Oh, it's going to be great!

Baseball season and this cutie...David Wright. Once March Madness is over, I feel kind of empty in the sports world, so thankfully baseball season starts. I hope Jeff and I can make it up to NYC for a game this season.
I'm also excited to meet my new nephew in May and my new, I don't know what, in August. (Kadi & Pete aren't finding out what they're having). Of course, there is Apple Blossom to look forward to, and obviously, the end of school! :)
It's been a pretty long week for me, but I think I'll make it.
I'm glad tomorrow is Thursday. Hope you're well.
xxoo
No comments:
Post a Comment