3.02.2010

D-O-N-E!

Bella is officially an obedience school graduate. Tonight was our last class, and for Bella's final trick (which we didn't know she would have to do a final trick) Jeff had her crawl, which she is pretty good at, so it was a big hit! She did almost all of her commands perfectly tonight, and was ADD only 40% of the time! I am secretly very glad it's over. It was stressful for me, and probably even the dog! Even though obedience school was a requirement of Bella's adoption, I am glad we did it, and even if she knew basic commands when we started class, it really helped Jeff and I the most.

Bella is beat after class! She got a special treat tonight. Her first ever peanut butter flavored frosty paw ice cream. Probably not a smart idea on my part, since she had about a million treats at class, but oh well...I wanted to celebrate!

1 comment:

Kadi said...

Congratulations Bella!!! We are so proud of you! XOXO!