12.14.2014

Merry

Hey friends!  We're almost half way through December.  I'm sure you realize that.  I think I'm mostly telling myself that!  It has been CRAZY in this house.  Quite honestly, I am doing everything possible to keep my head above water, and sometimes I don't think I'm doing a very good job!  I have been staying up way too late (for me) and when time comes to go to bed the last thing I want to do is update the blog.  I am honestly looking so forward to our 2 week break from school.  I am finishing up all my cookie orders this week, and I won't take anymore, so I can enjoy my family.  I enjoy making the cookies, and I enjoy how happy they make people, but I'm tired!


 Baby shower cookies for a "one fish, two fish, pink fish, new fish" theme!
 Someone asked if I could make a German chocolate cake for a birthday.  I've never made one before, but I said I'd give it a try.  I didn't try it, but I trust them when they told me everyone really liked it, which makes me happy!
And last night we were able to go to Jake and Katie's beautiful house for a little Christmas party.  Jeff met us there after his wrestling tournament, and sadly, the weird wrestling themed "ugly sweater" that I ordered for him did not come in time, which really bums me out.  The girls had a great time, and probably loved all the attention they got from everyone!  It was fun to get out and catch up with friends for awhile.
 Of course Uncle Jake and Aunt Katie put a train under their tree, just for the girls!  They loved it!
 Still only 2 tiny teeth on the bottom and a scar on her forehead from her fall!  Poor kid!  She still makes the best of everything!





No comments: